Over the past few months NantG has taken over development of H1Z1 Battle Royale and has been re-branding it to Z1 Battle Royale, the team has been working feverishly to recapture what made the game so special. The return of classic King of the Kill gameplay that everyone fell in love with, the classic movement, gun mechanics, the look and feel of the world/environment, the works. It's all getting overhauled, and we are bringing it back to the glory days. The team has touched just about every existing system the game has, while also bringing in some brand new systems to give players more to do and interact with. This is our biggest update yet, and the kickoff of what the team here at NantG believes the game should have been all along. In just under two weeks on March 6th we will be dropping our Season 3 patch.
A small preview of what is coming w/ Season 3:
- Major Overhaul/Restoration of Movement and Animations
- Updated/Restored Combat and Gun Mechanics
- Restored Vehicle Mechanics
- Restored PS3 Era Map, Environment, and Lighting.
- New: In Match Missions
- New: Fragments/Collection System
- New: Seasonal Play and Ranked Playlist
- Announcement of New Showdown Tournament
- All New Rewards
- And One or Two Surprises
- Full patch notes to be listed the day of the update
This is a patch you won't want to miss. See you all March 6th.
For even more info please check out our public trello at z1roadmap.com
For updates as they happen you can keep up with us on twitter.com/Z1BattleRoyale